This recipe guarantees that you will never go back to eating boxed brownies, ever again. They are yummy and come out perfect – give it a try!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan dusting it with flour and line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder; mix it and keep aside.
- Place a heatproof bowl with the butter inside over a pan of simmering water and let it melt.
- Remove the bowl and stir in the coffee powder, chopped chocolate and stir till chocolate melts completely.
- Whisk in eggs and add the vanilla essence before adding the sugar. Mix well.
- Now add in the flour-cocoa powder mixture until no trace of flour is left, using a wooden spoon.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Cool it on a wire rack for 30 minutes and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 1½ cup Laila all-purpose flour
- 1¼ tsp salt
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1½ tsp Mclas vanilla essence
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cup brown sugar