Herby, creamy and healthy green goddess hummus with pita chips is your ideal appetizer. Flavoured with fresh herbs inspired by green goddess dressing and packed with plant-based protein, this hearty dip is a must-have in your refrigerator. You may also try different combinations, giving a twist of avocado and spinach or anything in your pantry. Spread it on a sandwich or serve it with cut veggies, it’s a total guilt-free indulgence.
- In a food processor, add chickpea, tahini, lime juice, garlic, salt and whizz until creamy.
- Pour some olive oil or water and whirl the mixture till the hummus becomes silky smooth.
- Add in fresh herbs, spring onions and blend it to your desired consistency.
- Adjust seasoning basis your preference.
- Scrape hummus in a serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with herbs.
- Serve it with pita wedges, cut veggies and enjoy!
- 200g Laila chickpeas (soaked and boiled)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp spring onions (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
- A handful of fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tsp lime juice